Commercial Manager– M/W ; report to the country head.
MISSIONS,RESPONSIBILITY AND MAIN FUNCTIONS
The main responsibilities of the incumbent are summarized in the following tasks:
Commercial Manager – M/W
- Devise the long-term strategy for your country commercial department ;
- Keep building a partner portfolio, create new business opportunities and initiate
partnership collaborations ;
- Build processes to scale the commercial effort without compromising quality or support ;
- Lead your team to greatness – hire top talents, help them perform, grow and develop as
- Guide the commercial team in order to achieve the sales targets and maintain good
relationships with our partners ;
- Work hard with your team, helping and guiding them during difficult negotiations to close
important deals with top chains and smaller partners ;
- Drive, structure, analyze and channel daily work and information – setting goals,
delegating, and supervising the team’s performance ;
- Work closely with our HQ Commercial department to define commissions, rewards, and
incentives to motivate the local team ;
- Coordinate and manage the Commercial KPIs defined together with the Operation and
- You will be responsible for building and developing partnerships with restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies,etcand growing their number on the plateform while leading your team to deliver aggressive sales and growth targets ;
- In this role you will be part of the commercial leadership team for Glovo, working closely with the regional team and HQ team.
The position is based in Ivory Coast, precisely in Abidjan.
- Master in Business Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in managing high-performance commercial team.
EXPERTISE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Commercial Manager –M/W
- Highly motivated, results-driven, strategic thinker, with strong leadership and business
- Previous work experience in a startup / high-demanding environment is preferred ;
- Strong communication abilities with ability to influence and drive change ;
- You’re extremely curious and have a desire to acquire a deep understanding ;
- You find smart and elegant solutions to complex, multi-disciplinary problems ;
- You’re extremely agile and thrive in ambiguous environments ;
- You have an ambition that makes some people think you’re crazy while inspiring others ;
- You are always respectful, kind and fair ;
- French and English full professional proficiency.
Expérience: entre 2 et 5 ans
Etudes: BAC+5 ou>