The marketing manager reports to the Country Head.
- You will help grow the Glovo brand while formulating and executing new strategies to acquire new customers in Cote D’Ivoire.
RESPONSIBILITY AND MAIN FUNCTIONS
The main responsibilities of the incumbent are summarized in the following tasks:
- Define Glovo’s Marketing strategy for Ivory Coast together with the Regional Marketing Director
- Lead the execution of the marketing plans and track performance on the agreed growth goals
- Understand local media landscape and define the right mix of digital / non-digital investment to maximize user base growth within the agreed CAC targets
- Define promotional, pricing and point of sale strategy
- Manage the country marketing budget
Marketing Manager – M/W
- A minimum of 5 years of Marketing experience in a similar role at a leading FMCG blue chip company.
EXPERTISE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Marketing Manager- M/W
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Proven track record of delivering business growth, experienced defining investment strategy and executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels
- Strong consumer understanding skills
- Have a deep understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and TV
- Proficient in English